Cookies Policy Legal Text
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded into your equipment from websites. They are tools whose main role is to provide numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or about his/her equipment, and depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
There are two types, depending on the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the actual editor but the information that is collected by them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification depending on the time they remain stored in the customer’s browser. These can be:
- Session cookies: designed to compile and store information every time the user accesses a website. They are normally used to store information that is only of interest to provide the service requested by the user on one single occasion (e.g., a list of purchased products).
- Permanent cookies: the data remain in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may vary from a few minutes to several years
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the obtained data are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow users to browse a website, platform or application, using the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for instance, controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making a request to register or participate in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents to disseminate videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: they allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in agreement with a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as for instance, language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: they permit the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, and to prepare browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in agreement with the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they permit the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient manner possible.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information about users’ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which permits developing a specific profile to show advertising depending on their profile.
Deactivating and eliminating cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment by means of the settings of the options of the browser installed in your equipment. When cookies are deactivated, some of the available services could stop being operative. Cookies are disabled differently depending on each browser, but normally this can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you will find instructions. Users may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to operate on this website. You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment by means of the settings of the options of the browser installed in your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Further, you can manage the cookies stored in your browser through tools such as:
- Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www. www.maherholding.es
The cookies that are being used on this portal as well as their type and function are identified below:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
- Accept cookies. This notice will no longer appear when you access any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice on this page is hidden.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, learn about the cookies policy of www.maherholding.es and modify the settings of your browser.