computer, mobile or any other device, and that is used to store and recover information when you browse our
Cookies allow the Website to recognise the User, so they are generally to used remember the browsing options
the User has selected (for example: remember the language used, the User name and password, customise the way in
which the content is shown, etc.). Further down we will inform you which specific cookies we use on this Website
2. MANAGEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE’S COOKIES
You can use the drop-down menu that appears the first time you enter our Website, or follow the instructions in
policy, to accept, reject and manage the cookies we use.
3. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are various types of cookies:
- They are differentiated by who it is that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: these are sent to your browser from our servers or web
therefore we use them.
- Third-party cookies: those sent from a server or web domain that we do not manage
directly, this is done by an external entity (e.g.: Google services) which also uses them.
- Bear in mind that, if third-party cookies are used, if the cookie configuration system of this
means it is not possible to avoid them, once accepted by the User, you will have to remove them
the options in the browser you use, or using the methods established by the third party.
- You can find out about external transfers to third countries that, if applicable, are carried out by
third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding policies (see the links
in the section “Owner/About the third party”).
- Depending on the time they are active:
- Session cookies: make it possible to identify the User during the live session,
means they are memorised and are only valid during the active session, in other words, during their
visit to the Website, but none ore left on your device.
- Persistent cookies: these remain on your device and our Website reads them on every
subsequent visit. These cookies will stop working after a specific date.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these improve browsing and ensure the Website works properly.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow access to the service with predefined
characteristics depending on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to measure and statistically analyse how people
the service provided to improve our offer.
- Advertising or behavioural cookies: these enable us to analyse your internet
habits to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
4. HOW CAN YOU MODIFY COOKIES?
Where these cookies can be configured depends on the browser. You can find it with the “Help” function of your
browser. You can also configure your browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive
notification of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether to install it on your hard drive.
The most common browsers include:
- Firefox: Options\Privacy\Trackers\tell websites I do not want to be tracked
- Chrome: Chrome Menu\Settings\Show advanced options\Privacy\Content Settings\Cookies\Block
cookies by default
- Safari: Preferences\ Privacy\Block Cookies
- Explorer: Tools\Internet options\Privacy\Settings\ move the slide bar all the way to the
block all cookies or all the way to the bottom to allow all cookies and then click on OK.
If you block all cookies, this may prevent certain websites from being displayed correctly.
5. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Specifically on our Website, we use the following types of cookies:
||Used for anonymous behavioural tracking.
||It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.
||Used for anonymous tracking.
||Used to distinguish the users.
||Used to distinguish the users.
||Cookie for aggregate traffic analysis.